Simoniz Fix It Pro Clear Coat Scratch Repair Pen

|

fat loss factor review


Simoniz Fix It Pro Clear Coat Scratch Repair Pen Review.

 "It will work if you READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!" 2009-11-12
By Matthew (Cleveland, OH, USA)

My wife got some of this stuff from an Advance Auto Parts and tried using it on her Liberty in our garage. Turned into a mess. Then I went and actually read the instructions which she did not do. Uhm... sunlight!! This stuff needs sunlight to cure. Don't do it in at night, or in your garage... jeez. Read the instructions, follow them. Don't try to mess around with this stuff, it isn't a wax. If you can't handle that, try a different product, and a padded helmet.



This stuff worked so well on my wife's liberty that I have since used it on both my 4Runner and my beloved, cosmos black, BMW 540i.



I have seen a lot of negative reviews but my suspicion is that these people either didn't read the manual, had unreal expectations, or are just plain dumb.

 "It works!!! yes, its true...but only for what it SAYS it works for" 2009-11-06
By K. Gardiner (Montana)

I researched this item before purchasing--needless to say with all the negative reviews i wasn't expecting too much. The thing is, I have a black car with MINOR scratches all over (its an older car, '99) that made my car look beaten up. Of course the product doesn't fix DEEP scratches (it doesn't say it does anywhere, so I don't know why people are getting angry when it doesn't) but it DEFINITELY hid my MINOR scratches well. My car looks great now. If you follow the instructions, you shouldn't have any problem with it acting "like clear nail polish" or leaving clumpy residue you can't get off--you HAVE to apply it in COMPLETE SHADE, because if the tip is exposed to sunlight, it hardens (as it does on the car--you move it to sunlight once you're done and want it to set, you have to wipe away the residue BEFORE doing this). Though it comes with an extra tip in case the first one hardens, I have yet to replace the first tip. the Pen actually goes a long way--I've already gone over all the scratches (and there were a LOT) and there's still plenty left over. To make sure the tip didn't harden further, I put electrical tape over the edge of the cap to make sure air didn't get in, but I don't know if that was necessary, just precautionary. It is a CLEAR COAT SCRATCH REPAIR PEN, not for paint repair (duh) and it works PERFECTLY.

 "Works Great!" 2010-08-17
By L. Kalberer

I bought a car on a Sunday & went to visit relatives in it the following Thursday at their summer house in a woodsy area. I was very upset to see we had gotten a few light scratches along the sides of the car. One was very long - probably from a branch. My brother-in-law came out with one of these pens and I saw him & my husband doing something to the car. When I came out to look, all the scratches were gone. I could not even see where they had been. Wow! My blood pressure when back down to normal for the rest of the trip. Those bad reviews must be from people who tried to use it on really deep scratches that need a professional. I'm online now looking to buy some & came across the reviews so I thought I'd put in my two cents.

 "This thing works!!" 2010-09-02
By danial54 (Ocoee, Florida)

I was skeptical at first and got the product anyway, after watching the infomercial. I didn't have any preconceived notions about its ability. When I got this product, I primed it as was instructed. I have several scuff type scratched on my 02 Dodge truck. You don't use this on a scratch that you could catch you fingernail on. That is very important. I applied the product as was instructed and was utterly amazed with the results. I HIGHLY recommend this for this type of use and will ALWAYS have this product handy.

PLEASE remember.....no scratch that you can catch your fingernail on. But that impossible to make go away scuff/scratch...it really works.

 "read the instructions" 2010-05-21
By Christina

Now if you read this insructions and do it correctly it will work.

Step 1: do this in the shade(I had an umbrella over be when I did mine)

Step 2: press down on the tip to get it wet

Step 3: still be in the shade when you apply it

Step 4: after appling it wipe off excess with a paper towel

Step 5: step out into the sun for it to harden.



And if you let the sun hit the tip it will harden the tip. It's says this in the intructions.

P.S it may not take away the scratch compeletly if it's to deep.


fat loss factor review