Meguiar's NXT Wash & Wax Kit

|

fat loss factor review


Meguiar's NXT Wash & Wax Kit Review.

 "Great products and a great value!" 2009-07-28
By ken in the city

As others' have mentioned, this kit is a bargain compared to what it would cost to buy these items individually. Like some other reviews, there was a little bit of leakage in the package when it arrived, but it was no big deal and I don't know which bottle had the leak. I bought this for my black car, which shows dirt very quickly.



The Car Wash works as its supposed to, but to be honest, I'm not sure its all that different from that of other brands. Still, it gets my car clean quickly and its a mild soap on the hands. The Tech Wax 2.0 is just great. It comes with an applicator sponge and its really easy to apply and dries in minutes. Someone mentioned that it takes a lot of elbow grease to buff out by hand but I didn't find that to be the case at all. I probably waxed/buffed my whole car in 15-20 minutes or so. The results are fantastic! Best of all, a few days later I was caught in a big rainstorm and the water beaded just like in the pictures on Amazon - talk about protection!



Now the Insane Tire Shine definitely glosses up my tires but personally I would have preferred it if they included one of their all-purpose interior quick detailers here. The reason being that I rarely wash my tires to a level that is spic and span (after all, they are tires!) and so using the Tire Shine on semi clean tires isn't that effective.



The Ultimate Quik Detailer is a must have. I use this primarily between wash/waxes to clean up stains or otherwise do touch ups. This detailer works wonders. I had several occassions where bird droppings or other stains were caked on my car and I was able to get them out with this detailer and a microfiber towel in seconds. I actually keep this in the trunk of my car at all times and I would highly recommend getting this as a stand alone even if you don't wind up getting this kit.



For those of you just getting started with the whole car wash/care thing, the only things you really need in addition to this kit are a few more microfiber towels (Meguiar's 3 packs are inexpensive and good quality Meguiar's X2020 Supreme Shine Microfiber - Pack of 3), possibly a wash mitt, and depending on how clean you want to get things - a clay bar system (Mothers 07240 California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System is a great kit).



Hope that helps!

 "Smells like grape soda" 2008-05-14
By Kevin L. Newcomb (Northeast, USA)

Great price here at Amazon for the kit. Easily costs 3 times buying individually at a retail store. You just can not get better car cleaning products then Meguiar's!

 "good products so far" 2008-05-24
By Jason J. Rodriguez (miami, fl)

I have used the quick detailer and nxt wax so far since I already had tire shine and car wash liquid from another brand. The quick detailer is really good. Helps keep the dirt off the car and keeps the shine longer. I used the wax this past week and it definitely is a good wax. If you do it by hand, you will notice it takes ALOT of elbow grease. This in my opinion really shows that it will last longer than even the gold class wax that I used to use also from meguiars. I think the bundle is way better than purchasing the items separately.

 "For vehicle lovers" 2010-01-23
By L. WASSON (West Virginia, USA)

Purchased for my dads collection of vehicles and he loved it, said he had never been able to find anything like it in the stores and was impressed with my choice.

 "Great Detailing / Waxing Package!" 2008-12-30
By H. Chien (Southern California)

This kit is great!



It has everything you'll need to wash, wax, and maintain the look of your car! (micro fiber towel, foam applicator, and waxes)



The wax makes any car (with good paint) shine as new! Very easy to apply, maintain, and doesn't require a lot of application.


fat loss factor review