Hollywood Racks E3 Express 3-Bike Trunk Mount Rack

|

fat loss factor review


Hollywood Racks E3 Express 3-Bike Trunk Mount Rack Review.

 "Works great." 2009-04-01
By James Jonas (Loveland, OH USA)

Fits nicely on my Nissan Versa. Make sure you check the vehicle fit list before purchasing: http://www.hollywoodracks.com/supp-vehicle-fit.htm

 "great rack for the price" 2008-04-15
By Jono VK (Somerville, MA)

I needed a bike rack to transport my bike 1000 miles. I traveled through rain and snow and wind and the bike stayed put. The rack did not vibrate or shake. The bike stayed secure for the entire trip and the vehicle is undamaged in any way. I would buy one of these racks again.

 "Great car rack for the price" 2008-04-12
By Gerald D. Fensterer

I bought this for my 94 Toyota Camry LE. It is quite sturdy, and the rubberized clasps are very thick. I find that strapping my road bike works wonderfully on any of the three bike holders. However, my mountain bike has a more aggressive frame, and cannot slide to the bike holders nearest to the trunk without a lot of hassle. Also, this rack cannot hold children's bikes well due to their smaller frame size not spanning the two rack arms. However, driving 500 miles or so to get to some of my biking locations, I've never had a problem with bikes falling off the rack or swaying, or anything else. It is a great rack for the price--I bought mine for around $150. I wouldn't pay any more for it though, considering there are better racks out there for more money. But for the price, you can't go wrong.

 "Just as advertised!" 2007-12-06
By M. Granier (Georgia)

This rack works just as advertised. It is easy to install and adjust to however many bikes you're hanging on it (1-3.) I've fitted kids bikes and adult mountain bikes, all with non-standard frames and they fit fine.

It folds flat and is easy to store, although it is on the heavy side.

The straps are longer than needed, you can trim them to suit your needs.

I'm using it on a Toyota Highlander and it fits just right.

 "Very nice bike rack" 2008-03-18
By B. Hernandez (Houston, Texas)

I used the bike rack on my Honda Accord the weekend I got it for a long trip, 450+ miles and it worked great. It held on to my bikes and that's all I was asking for. It was a little hard to get smaller bikes (kids bikes) on the rack, but all in all, it's a very nice rack! Short trips to the park should be a piece of cake!



Hollywood Racks E3 Express 3-Bike Trunk Mount Rack


fat loss factor review