COBY CA-709 IC Regulated 800mA Universal DC Car Converter

|

fat loss factor review


COBY CA-709 IC Regulated 800mA Universal DC Car Converter Review.

 "All that you will ever need / Todo lo que puedas necesitar" 2006-08-15
By David Triana Rios (Bogota, Colombia)

Perfect to replace almost any damaged car-charger. It comes with multiple plugs and it's very easy to change one for another.

---

Perfecto para reemplazar casi cualquier cargador para carro dañado. Viene con varios conectores y son muy faciles de cambiar.

 "Complete" 2007-01-06
By E. Vinson (Colorado Springs, CO, USA)

This is a great set. It has adapters for every type of DC ring/tip power jack you can think of. Its fuse is simple to change (I have never had to, but I make myself aware of these things).



Never had a problem with it in the month or so that I have had it.

 "Great Product" 2010-06-21
By Leigha (Denver)

I read both positive and negative reviews and decided to take a chance. We took it on a LONG car trip this summer and it worked flawlessly the whole trip for our COBY Portable DVD Player. I didn't have any issues with a fuse shorting out. I recommend that if you get this product, check your DVD player (or other electronic device you want to use) on the specific DC voltage it requires and then choose the appropriate setting on your car adapter. If you randomly choose a setting, it will blow a fuse. My DVD player had a voltage requirement listed directly above the power input, but it should also say on the fine print on the back of just about any product - look for "DC In" followed by 9V for example.

 "great product!" 2009-07-21
By jj (los angeles, ca)

i bought this for the portable dvd machine for the car(I have the Disney's dvd machine). it works and fits great! i was looking for this everywhere in stores like office depot, best buy,...and none of them had what i needed. similar items were about $20-25. the good thing abt this product is that you can choose the voltahe too. I needed a 12V and I got it. :)

 "Great little adapter!" 2010-02-10
By RPB (Pasadena, MD USA)

This one totally saved me on my last driving vacation with the family (wife and 3 kids). I had gotten the COBY portable DVD player using some credit card points, but it didn't have a car adapter. I ordered this one, it arrived before vacation, and it helped cut down on the "Are we there yet's" by at least 87.4%. Good thing to have if you travel and need to power anything in the car.


fat loss factor review