Blitz 11930 Tire Hugger Wheel Chock - 2 Pack

|

fat loss factor review


Blitz 11930 Tire Hugger Wheel Chock - 2 Pack Review.

 "Chock-a-block" 2008-12-29
By Ancient Mariner (Shrewsbury, PA USA)

What's to say about wheel chocks? These are light, compact, and do a nice job when I put my minivan and sedan up on a ramp to change my oil. They don't slide on my asphalt driveway. Despite the Amazon picture, the 2-pack means TWO chocks NOT two sets of two.

 "Does the job" 2009-08-18
By .

I had these on the rear wheels of my car when it was on ramps. I put my car in reverse and even though I removed one wheel chock from one wheel and not the other, the one wheel chock prevented my car from going backwards and kept the car from moving.

 "They do what they are supposed to well, for a good price to boot" 2009-12-13
By Jonathan Mettin (Philadelphia, PA USA)

To stress what other reviewers have said, when you order this "2 Pack" you get what you see in the picture: two chocks, not two sets of chocks.



This is a good light-duty set of chocks. They are lightweight, made of durable plastic, and are stackable (like they are in the picture) to save space. They are also bright orange so you don't forget about them when the job is done.



The bottom of the chock is slightly serrated, which will give it a decent grip on concrete and asphalt - just make sure you wedge them in well. I would not use these chocks on an incline, on a soft or uneven surface or on a vehicle with a bad parking brake, but for all your normal uses these should do the trick.



The two chocks come attached with a plastic fastener. It's a boar to remove, so a pair of pliers is recommended. If you look closely at the picture, you can see holes pre-molded into the lower end of the chock. If you want to keep the two connected but still easily separated for use, I recommend a short length of twine.

 "It's a Wheel Chock" 2009-12-03
By Jim (Denver)

I like they way they nest together. I have two light weight trailers--a 2000 lb. popup camper and a utility trailer. These are stout enough for that duty and yet not overkill. Colorado is not level, so I use them all the time, and these have done a very reliable job of keeping my trailers where they belong.

 "WORTH EVERY PENNY" 2009-12-06
By Jack W. Wolfe

I already had a set of these wheel chocks and they work great!! For the price you really can't do much better . I just did a fuel pump and used them on both tires and the car never moved so they work great.


fat loss factor review