Mr. Clean AutoDry Refill Filter, 10-Use

|

fat loss factor review


Mr. Clean AutoDry Refill Filter, 10-Use Review.

 "Great Spot Free Shine" 2005-06-13
By Weaver Jones (Tampa, FL)

I recieved the Mr. Clean Auto Dry system for fathers day. Im usually skeptical about products that are new to the market place, and one with the incredible claim that this product makes, that it will give a spot free shine without using a towel, well quite frankly I was very skeptical about this products claim. I used it today and was very impressed. It took about 10-15 minutes to dry but when it did, my beautiful silver car looked better than when I used a shamois. It was very easy and it saved me the elbow work and the 20 minutes I would have spent drying the car. I am a big fan of the auto dry system, and will never towell dry again.

 "Mr Clean AutoDry Refill Filter (10-Use)" 2005-08-23
By Gary R. Danforth

this so easy to work with. Watch the beads flow across your car as you apply it. Leaves a protection clear as glass. I've not only used it on our cars but on my snowblower, the awnings on our home & I'm thinking of other uses.

 "Adds 50 cents a wash for a spot free dry" 2007-06-25
By E. J Tastad (Marion, IA United States)

These can be had for about five bucks at the local retail store. The Mr. Clean Auto Dry system works wonders if you have hard water from your garden hose that leaves spots on your cars. I live in an area with very hard water, and if I don't thoroughly dry my car immediately after every wash I will have hard water stains until I polish it.



The Mr. Clean Auto Dry system makes it so I have no water spots on the car, and sometimes a few very faint spots on the windows without any drying. So for 50 cents a wash and I don't have to dry my car, I am getting a great deal. I am very pleased with the results, the negative comments seem to be from people that aren't using the product correctly, or don't need to because they don't have hard water. If you have hard water, a product like this is a must.

 "It Works" 2008-09-23
By Ronald Sheaffer

The Mr. Clean AutoDry Filter worked great. It eliminated water spots and the need for a wipedown after washing the car. Rarely have I experienced a product that lived up to it's hipe.



The main drawbacks are the number of uses before needing to replace the filter and the fact that the cost of shipping re-orders is as much as the cost of product.

 "Actually works!!" 2009-08-26
By R C Lennon

I use the Mr. Clean AutoDry mainly for my motorcycle, as they take a lot of time to wash and dry. The AutoDry really works, and makes washing the cycle very easy and much less time consuming.


fat loss factor review