Mothers 05632 California Gold Car Wash - 32 oz

|

fat loss factor review


Mothers 05632 California Gold Car Wash - 32 oz Review.

 "Mothers Car Wash" 2009-10-22
By mord2 (Clarkston, MI)

This is my first time using mothers products and the car wash works great. It gives a great shine.

 "Mmmmmmmmm" 2009-03-30
By Kyle Cunningham (Maine, USA)

This is one of the best car washes I've ever used. What surprised me is how great this stuff smells! It's really a nice touch when washing your car to have such a pleasant odor, no joke. But the bottom line is that this does a great job of cleaning the car without anything hazardous to your vehicle. I use this on my Porsche Boxster S and know many other Porsche owners who swear by it for good reason.



Cheers

 "I like it" 2009-02-15
By ai chan1 (ca)

Out of the washes I tried, I like this the one.It make enough suds, doesnt leave too much residue when washed off.less water spotting.For a quick clean and shine this one works.But I still wax and polish the car.

 "GREAT CAR WASH" 2010-08-30
By Timazon (Hauppauge, NY USA)

The product works well. I've used it for years with good results. You don't need very much, I use 1/4 cup in a five gallon bucket. It cleans the car without stripping the wax, and dries to a streak-free clean.

 "Great for cleaning, doesn't sud as well as expected" 2010-09-10
By Pewn (New York, NY USA)

This product is fantastic for cleaning. It has great suds when you use a lot, but they do die down pretty fast. I washed two cars, and had to use double the product.



That said, I can't complain when it got my car so very clean. It did no harm to the paint, and left it very glossy, perfect condition for additional steps (polish/wax).


fat loss factor review