Meguiar's X3080 EvenCoat Applicator - Pack of 2

|

fat loss factor review


Meguiar's X3080 EvenCoat Applicator - Pack of 2 Review.

 "The best pads you can get" 2009-06-05
By Franklin F. Smith (Portland, OR United States)

I have waxed a lot of cars in my day. I have been doing detail jobs on the side for years and I want to someday do it as a full-time job with my own business. I believe this makes me qualified to make an intelligent review. The thing about applicators is you don't want to use a towel or a foam pad. The towel isn't thick enough, and your hand will press funny in spots and not in others. Foam pads apply even pressure but the texture is weird and unsuitable for a truly good job. Now these pads are foam wrapped in microfiber cloth. They work great and you can wash them over and over again. I pretty much use only Meguiar's products and this is why. They make the best stuff out there.

 "Another must-have product from Meguiar's" 2009-07-31
By ken in the city

These pads are simply the best out there for applying wax. As another reviewer mentioned, they are basically a foam pad on the inside with a microfiber cloth wrapped around the exterior. This literally gives the best of both worlds! The foam interior gives the pad shape which allows for an even application of wax. The microfiber outside makes sure that you don't scratch your car as you apply it. Also, I've noticed that for liquid waxes in particular, a sponge applicator seems to absorb a lot of the wax into the sponge itself, which is sort of a waste. A rolled up microfiber towel avoids this absorption but it is very unwieldy and it's difficult to apply a smooth and even pressure on. Again, these applicators solves those issues by combining the two. Also, these pads are a nice size, probably about 5 inches in diameter, which allows you to cover a large area very quickly. I find the pads that come with many wax kits to be far too small, which just means more work for you to cover your car. Finally, washing these out is a snap and each applicator is durable enough for many waxes. Get these, you won't regret it!



 "Works well, just as described.." 2010-06-18
By Ginger Blue Green (Green Bay, WI USA)

These are nice applicators & reasonably priced. I used them with Meguiar's G14422 Ultimate Quick Detailer & just wish I would have bought a few bigger micro towels to use with this product (my fault) but they hold up well & should be great for waxing.

 "Great pads!" 2010-08-29
By PB (USA)

I was skeptical that these would work as I have never had much luck with the old terry cloth versions. These are wonderful. Had to use an oxidation remover followed by polish and then wax. They worked great for each and were just really great at reducing the work on a pretty elbow grease intensive project. Great investment for $6.

 "Love it and easy to use" 2010-09-18
By ronaldjoe (MYS)

I am using it with Meguiars gold class liquid wax. Great and easy to use. Even application with soft sponge. It traps dirt easily. Keep my ride shinny and clean.


fat loss factor review