Rain-X 5079280 Latitude 8-In-1 Premium Graphite Coated Wiper Blade - 24"

|

fat loss factor review


Rain-X 5079280 Latitude 8-In-1 Premium Graphite Coated Wiper Blade - 24" Review. Rain-X "Beam" blade design contoured design applies even pressure along entire length of blade...

 "Rain-X Latitude" 2008-03-02
By Robert H. Papenguth (Meriden, CT)

I had Bosch wipers on my VW Passat and they never really cleaned off the windshield well. I've had the 20" Latitudes on for two month in a typical New England winter (rain, snow, sleet, more snow) and they've worked like a charm. I would recommend them over Bosch, they are more substantial and look cool too.

 "Operator Error?" 2010-07-15
By The Grizz (Nevada, USA)

Reading some of the other reviews, I think some people are installing these incorrectly. The symptoms they describe sound like the first set I bought, which was for my girlfriend's 2008 Nissan Rogue. When I installed the driver's side wiper (the longer of the two) it didn't make good contact with the windshield and would have left huge streaks. There is a way to adjust how the wiper sits by fiddling with the mount. Once I did that (per the included instructions), it worked like a champ. I just put a pair on my 2010 Xterra, and didn't have to do anything special...they worked great from the start. It sometimes pays to read the instructions.



As far as the blades scratching the windshield, the only thing I can think of that would cause that to happen is if they forgot to take the plastic cover off the blade. I can't see how someone might do that, but the blade itself is pretty flexible, so I have no idea how it could scratch auto glass.



For me, these have been great, and the price on Amazon is very reasonable. I think I saved about $6 per blade by not getting them at the local auto parts store. I think this should be one of the items that Amazon lets you "Subscribe" to, so you could have them delivered every six months or so. That would certainly help me to remember to change my wiper blades!

 "No longer Excellent" 2008-11-08
By guest808

Edit 10/14/09

These wipers now leaves marks on the windows, as well as a coating.



 "expensive but worth it" 2009-11-27
By John N. Vani (Kansas City)

These are the best blades I've found. Bosch Icon and PIAA are both good, but they don't last nearly as long. Most blades last me about 6 months before I notice the drop in performance; these last for about a year.

 "easy to install, work great" 2007-12-31
By C. Kegyes (ct)

they work great in the rain and snow. No noise at all. no streaking just a clear clean windshield.


fat loss factor review