Basix Magic Shade Super Jumbo Sunshade (Styles May Vary)

|

fat loss factor review


Basix Magic Shade Super Jumbo Sunshade (Styles May Vary) Review.

 "Perfect!" 2009-08-15
By M. Buan (Northeast USA)

We own a car that is black exterior/black interior and it gets SO hot. We used the shades for the first time today and it was a night and day difference. The car was so much cooler with the shades in place. I normally have to open the car and get the a/c going before putting the kids in, not anymore.

In our Mazda CX-9 the shades overlapped each other a bit in the middle (I used them in the vertical position) and they were slightly taller that my window space. They are very thin and flexible though so once I put the visors down everything worked well.

The only con is because they are big so you'll bump everything, including your front seat passenger, while folding them.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting to keep their car cooler.

 "Perfect "Fit"" 2010-04-06
By J. Shueh

I bought this shade for my 2009 Honda Fit based on recommendations from [...]



It fits well in the large windshield of the Honda Fit. Although it does have to go over the rearview mirror.

I received the "shiny" metallic version of the shade, which I've heard can start to flake off over time.

In the past I have gotten the non shiny fabric style shade which I think might hold up better. But so far so good with this one.

 "Just as advertised" 2009-09-01
By M. Markwardt

I ordered two sets of the Super Jumbo size. They were shipped quickly and were well packaged. I'm pleased with the quality, design, and appearance.



Only surprise was that one set had a plain gray finish on one side and black on the other while the other set had a shiny reflective finish on one side and black on the other. The web site did not specify which type would be provided or that there was even a choice. (I ordered two of the same product number.)



This was not a big deal to me as I looked all over locally for this super jumbo size and couldn't find it anywhere, so I was happy to be able to get either type in this size.



I would definitely order again from this company.

 "Perfect fit for my Fit" 2010-03-05
By Cherryjello (San Antonio, TX United States)

I needed the largest possible sunshade for my 2010 Honda Fit, and this fit the bill perfectly.

I preferred this shade over the Sunshade for HONDA FIT 2009 2010 HEATSHIELD Windshield Custom-fit Sunshade also available here on Amazon for its storage size.

Slides into the back seat pocket great. Highly recommend if you have an extra tall front window in your vehicle.

 "Finally, a sunshade that is big enough" 2009-07-13
By midnight821 (Kentucky)

I went through several different shades trying to find one that would fit a large windshield. The Basic Jumbo shade fits the bill, plus it folds up nicely. If you have a large truck, van, or other vehicle that has a large windshield, then this product will likely fulfill your needs. Since this is actually two different pieces, you can place them horizonallty or vertically. The only downside is that there is no opening for a mirror, but I find that these go over the mirror and are easily held up with the sunvisors.



The material is thin, but appears to be very strong. The shields fold up into a small circle (about 12" across) for storage. Unfold slightly and they pop out into their full size and shape. To fold them back, just bend in slightly and turn your wrists. They bounce right back into the small circles.


fat loss factor review