Lexol 1015 Leather Conditioner Spray 16.9 oz. (500mL)

|

fat loss factor review


Lexol 1015 Leather Conditioner Spray 16.9 oz. (500mL) Review.

 "Essential for leather in a car!" 2008-02-06
By Tennis5 (Atlanta, GA)

I have been putting this on the leather in my 2001 Montero since I purchased the vehicle. I apply it about 3 or 4 times per year. My leather looks practically brand new and most people that get in it comment on how new the leather looks. I can only assume it is because I use Lexol conditioner on it. I see other cars that are 7 years old and the leather is trashed...not mine. Leather still looks and smells new! If you own a car with leather, this is a must have product!

 "A leather conditioner that truly works" 2008-09-13
By Charlie (Michigan USA)

The Lexol Leather conditioner contains special oils that rejuvenates and softens leather surfaces. It is easy to use and the instructions on the bottle provide the optimal application method. I have a leather wrapped steering wheel that has grown stiff due to its exposure to dry summer heat over the years. I had been using Black Magic's Leather Conditioner/Cleaner combo and some other OTC products without much success. The Lexol pH cleaner worked well to clean the leather, and the conditioner was just amazing. It turned the leather almost brand new and all of the creases were soft again. I recommend using a terry cloth or cotton cloth to apply it onto surfaces. The Lexol conditioner is an amber liquid that is only slightly more viscous than water and has a unique smell.



Pros: Very easy to use, and works as advertised. It should be the only leather conditioner you use - the over the counter stuff doesn't work.



Cons: Hard to find and expensive, but Amazon carries them at a low price.



Overall: If you own any leather accessories or cars with interior leathers, Lexol pH cleaner and Lexol conditions are must-buy items.

 "Certainly does work the best" 2009-10-10
By Allen D. Reinecke (South Carolina, USA)

I have just bought this product after using some of the cheaper ($6) leather conditioners for a while. This one certainly seems to be the best at rejuvenating leather. You can feel the waxy film on your fingers after applying it, which you don't notice with other conditioners, and shows it has somethign substantial in it.



All my vehicles have had leather seats and after a few years they have all had dry, cracked creases. I have just got a "new" used minivan with leather seats and I want to ensure they don't go the same way. I have to admit I've neglected seats compared with the rest of the vehicle.



I used this product on my 1998 pickup's tan-colored front seats which are creased and starting to crack in places. They were pretty dirty and the only way I found to get the grime out was using a Magic Eraser and leather cleaning solution. This is a pretty harsh technique, but effective, apart from in the deepest creases. It did seem to take the shine off the leather, which was a worry. Using the Lexol conditioner, letting it soak in for 15 mins and then buffing with a microfiber cloth, the sheen is back and the leather feels much more supple. It will never return to its "new" state, but it should last a few more years with regular applications (not sure but maybe every 3-4 months?). It takes some effort to get through the stickiness at the first buffing, but the surface quickly eases up and a nice sheen (not a false shine) appears.



On my minivan, the leather came up like it was just new. It smells good too!



I bought this product at my local Advance Auto (sorry Amazon!) and would certainly suggest you pay the extra $3-4 over the other conditioners as it really seems to be properly designed to replace the oils in the leather, not just put a protectant shine on the surface. I'm always sceptical about product claims (since they usually exaggerate performance), but this one seems to be the real deal.



Try it.



UPDATE (Dec 3 2009):



The stiff leather has certainly become more supple after applying this product - it works really well!





 "Works great on leather couches" 2009-10-03
By Chela (Vermont)

The leather on our couches was becoming stiff from alot of use. I decided to try this product, and I'm very pleased with the results. It took a couple of coats to soften in places, but a beautiful shine came from the very first coat. It made our old couches look chic, new, and protected.

 "Great for leather" 2007-11-18
By R. Copeland (Tuscaloosa, AL United States)

My car is 10 years old and I've used Lexol on it since it was new. The leather hasn't cracked. It smells good and works great.


fat loss factor review