SD/MMC/USB/MP3 Wireless In Car FM Transmitter with Remote (Black)

|

fat loss factor review


SD/MMC/USB/MP3 Wireless In Car FM Transmitter with Remote (Black) Review. With the help of this MP3 Wireless FM Transmitter you can listen to MP3 files in your car via an SD or MMC card slot or USB flash memory! This 3 in 1 in-car cigar style FM transmitter supports 206 FM channels and has an SD/MMC card slot and a USB port so you can listen to your MP3 files on the road! Simply plug into your car's cigarette plug turn on your car stereo and tune to the same frequency! Plug in an SD/MMC card USB flash drive and even an MP3 playerand listen to your favorite music on the go! The LCD displays the volume and name of the song! Order now!...

 "Best FM transmitter (has shuffle feature also)" 2008-10-04
By Kiran Chindam

I bought this last month. I am very satisfied with this FM transmitter. Works great for me.

Today I figured that this also has shuffle repeat or all repeat functionality as well. If you press and hold the play/pause button (on the device and not the remote) for few seconds then it will toggle between "shuffle repeat" mode and "repeat all" mode. On LCD display you will see "A" for repeat all mode and "S") for shuffle mode.

Also if you press and hold on next button for few seconds then it will increase the volume.

Hope this helps. I would definitely recommend this.



 "Works Great - As Advertised" 2008-08-19
By Dennis Robinson (Ontario, Canada)

This little thing works great. I have used it with a thumbdrive, a SD card and with a Mp3 Player. When using a thumbdrive or mp3 player, it works fine even if you have lots of other files that are not music, like documents and images. When using an MP3 player, the audio quality is still great.



The only problem I had was that the cord that comes with it to connect the mp3 player to the device did not work very well. When I first plugged it in, the audio quality was terrible, but when I twisted the cord around a bit, it went from mono to stereo and sounded great. Might just be that I got a faulty cord.



The remote that comes with this one has a number pad on it, with numbers 0-9 and a button for 100 and 200. These allow you to skip through your songs by entering a number, which is great if you have allot of them. I have a 2 gig SD card I bought for it, and it holds hundreds of songs.



The ordering of the songs is a little confusing. If you put your songs in folders, it will group the songs together that are in that folder. However, I dont know how it determines the order of the folders, or the order of the songs within them. This can make it a bit hard to find what song you want.



Overall though, for the price you cant complain. The audio quality is amazing, better that radio and better that CD quality. There are lots of FM channels to choose from, so your always guaranteed to find an empty station in your area.



I would defiantly buy it again.

 "Best ten bucks I've spent in a while..." 2009-09-09
By Whatdidudo (Florida)

I'm very pleased so far with this FM transmitter. I was kinda leary about it being a no-name brand, and it being "different", but I'm very happy I decided to take a chance on it.



Pros:

1) Takes an SD card (btw-it goes in upside-down) so I don't have to worry about losing or getting my mp3 player stolen (also takes usb, or hooks up to an mp3 using the headphone jack).

2) It reads through folders-mp3's dont have to be on the root.

3) It displays the filename (ie: Artist/Song)

4) It keeps the last song played, and station programed, and volume -even when you unplug it.

5) It will program to any station...not just a certain number of preset ones, which is great when you live close to a metro area, and finding an empty station is hard.

6) By fiddling with the volume on the transmitter (28 was best for me), and finding a clear station, I hear no background noise.

7) It has a shuffle option-I dont have to listen to the songs in order-great for 2gb of songs (hold down play/pause, you have repeat one [1], repeat all [A], and shuffle [S].

8) Having the remote is nice, when you dont want to reach forward.



Cons:

It's made pretty cheaply, I'd be careful about being rough with it.



 "Perfect!" 2008-10-13
By tipstir (Connecticut, USA)

Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1UI80TF679M25 I have created a small video for this device. I use this in my Dodge Intrepid ES so far it works great, the remote and the features this device has is really good, but just to let you know you the FM is strong and can transmit to your house own stereo system on the band you choose for in your car!

 "Good deal" 2008-08-14
By Pranavaraj Ponnuramu (FL,USA)

This stuff works really good. I just got an USB stick and loaded all the MP3s to it.

PROs:

The setup didn't take much time... May be few seconds... And everything works good. The remote control is really cool... you could select any song by just typing the number in remote control or using the 100+ or 200+ buttons...



CONs:

No on/off switch, no random play option.


fat loss factor review