Garmin nüvi Vehicle Power Cable

|

fat loss factor review


Garmin nüvi Vehicle Power Cable Review. Power your GPS in your automobile with this replacement vehicle power cable....

 "Misleading comment" 2008-11-17
By John W. White (Coos Bay OR)

When I purchased a Nuvi 760 this item was shown as frequently purchased with it. Unfortunately it is not compatable and cost me to return as it was my error. Power connections were not visable so how is a person to know if the adapter will work with the GPS? Guess you learn the hard way.

 "This is INCLUDED with the Nuvi 350." 2007-07-17
By a viewer (USA)

So far, this charger has worked fine. Just want to clarify, though:

You don't need to order this separately, at least not if you order a Nuvi 350. The 350 comes with the car charger, AC charger, leather case, dash mount, and windshield mount. Don't order this unless you want two for some reason. Many of the accessories shown on the GPS unit product page are already included.

 "Comes in package with navigator." 2007-08-23
By S. Gallagher (Western New York)

This accessory is part of the original package when you buy the Garmin Nuvi navigator. You also get the windshield mount, a leather envelope for the unit, and an AC charger. Don't buy any accessories at the time of purchasing the unit. I bought this knowing I wanted and needed it and ended up with two and had to pay for return postage when I returned it because it was "My Fault" I couldn't use it. You only need this if your original one wears out or if you want to have multiple vehicles completely equipped. The product itself is excellent and keeps the navigation unit power from being depleted while using in the car.

 "Awesome Car Adapter" 2007-04-02
By Natasha Bernard-Ricks

This adapter is actually better than the one that came with the GPS. Whereas the original adapter was somewhat flimsy; this one is more durable and the top does not come off in the power outlet. Great buy!!!

 "I wish I hadn't bought this" 2008-12-02
By C. Bradbury (St Louis, USA)

This product works perfectly well but I still wish I hadn't bought it. I couldn't tell from the Amazon description if the car power cable came with the Garmin Nuvi I was buying. So, I bought the Garmin AND a power cable separately. The cable came before the Garmin and I opened it. Then the Garmin came and there was a cable in the box.


fat loss factor review