Garmin nüvi 1350/1350T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic

|

fat loss factor review


Garmin nüvi 1350/1350T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic Review. The widescreen nüvi 1350T adds free traffic alerts to the nüvi 1350. In addition, this ultra-thin GPS has preloaded maps for North America or Europe, announces streets by name, guides you to the proper lane for navigation, offers pedestrian navigation options and calculates a more fuel-efficient route with ecoRoute. Ultra-thin, affordable, feature-rich navigation with traffic alerts. Click to enlarge. With nüvi 1350T's widescreen display, you'll always get the big picture. Click to enlarge. Easy-to-use touchscreen interface. Click to enlarge. Preloaded with nearly 6 million points of interest. Click to enlarge. Includes a wealth of travel tools and more. Click to enlarge. Navigate City Transit With its enhanced pedestrian navigation capabilities, nüvi 1350T is the perfect travel companion for getting around town. Download optional cityXplorer content to help you navigate city public transit. Know where to walk, where to catch the bus, subway, tram or ot...

 "Had to contact Garmin Tech Support to Calibrate 1350T" 2009-11-24
By Charles E. Sherwood (Tampa, FL)

Let me be perfectly clear...I really like my new Garmin 1350T GPS.



The only difficulty I had after taking it out of the box and charging it for the first time was a problem in having the GPS "easily "recognize" exactly what available screen (option/letter/number, etc.) that I was "pointing" to on the touchscreen. I thought I had a defective unit so I contacted Garmin's free Tech Support. The technician took me through an easy, yet undocumented (to me at least) calibration procedure that only took a minute or so. Since then the unit has performed as advertised.



Also...You NEED to have a cable with a standard USB connection on one end & a Mini-USB connection on the other end. Garmin DOES NOT automatically include this cable in the box along with the 1350T. Without this cable, you can't connect this GPS to your computer in order to register it online or receive your free updated (if available) mapping or operational software.



Be advised also that not ALL USB/Mini-USB cables are alike. These cables may all LOOK the same but there really are TWO different types. One will only let electric current through in order to charge your internal GPS battery, while the other will not only charge the battery, BUT WILL ALSO carry data back and forth between your computer and the 1350T. Be sure to obtain the kind of cable that can perform BOTH functions.



 "Worth every dollar" 2009-09-03
By Robert A. Burnett (Glendale, Arizona)

This product was well worth the release date that I waited for. The traffic delay feature helps me avoid road delays. It works great. Just be careful when you up date the maps on line from Garmins web site. I thought the up date would help, you'd think! Instead it messed the unit up. So bad that after two days of hours on the phone with their tech dept. That I sent the unit back to Garmin. They are going to replace it with a brand new one. The people at Garmin are really nice and very helpful. Its just waiting on the phone so long for your turn.

 "This one keeps up with you in the city!" 2009-09-02
By Upheld (Pennsylvania)

The 1350T is the second Garmin GPS unit I've used, and it's far superior. It keeps up with me in the city and very quickly recalculates the route if I make a wrong turn. The lane assist feature is also very useful and gives me quick, visual confirmation when I approach multi-lane intersections. I bought the 1350T for this lane assist feature, and I'm glad I did.

 "Garmin 1350T" 2009-10-31
By Wayne R. Coots (Alameda, CA USA)

I did a lot of evaluating before I chose this GPS device. I determined what was important to me after actually using another Garmin, Magellan, and Tom Tom GPS. The 1350T is everything that it is advertised. Yes, there is advertising but is very insignificant when not moving in the Traffic mode. The Advanced Lane function and Text to Speech functions worked great. I used it in Honolulu last week and was curious how the text to speech would work with the Hawaiian pronounciations. It did pretty good. Another nice feature that I have used is the Pedestrian mode function. It works great! The battery charge is what is advertised, about 4 hours. So, if you need help with directions while walking in the city, this does a good job. Good GPS!!

 "Didn't think I needed this" 2009-10-05
By B. Lowery (Philadelphia, PA)

I received this as a gift. I thought I'd use it every once in a while, so I kept it. Boy was I wrong!! I use it all of the time! Even if I know how to get someplace, I have used it to find stores, gas stations or restaurants nearby. I love the lane assist feature, as it lets me know in advance if I need to be ready to make a left turn or a right turn. The traffic update has been great too. I sometimes use the Nuvi just to determine length of time it will take to travel between two points - or how much longer till I get home.



Only con was that it had trouble picking up satelite reception while driving among the tall buildings of Manhattan.


fat loss factor review