Garmin nüvi 1350 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished)

|

fat loss factor review


Garmin nüvi 1350 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished) Review. The widescreen nüvi 1350 redefines portable, affordable navigation. This ultra-thin GPS has preloaded maps for North America, announces streets by name, guides you to the proper lane for navigation, offers pedestrian navigation options and calculates a more fuel-efficient route with ecoRoute™. What's in the box: • Nuvi 1350 (Refurbished) GPS • Preloaded City Navigator NT • Vehicle Suction Cup Mount • Power Cable • Dashboard Disc • Manual...

 "Good choice for me" 2010-09-05
By Freetogo

I tried to research the various GPS auto units and chose the Garmin nuvi 1350. Mainly because of the features I wanted and Garmin's reputation. So far I've not been disappointed. I had no problem buying a refurbished unit along with the three year warranty. The routing to my house is not the best but then we live in a rural area. In a strange location/city we will have to rely on the Garmin's directions. The 1350 has been easy to learn and use right out of the box. If you need the complete owners manual it's on line ready to download. I've emailed Garmin tech support several times and they have always answered within 2-3 days. Anyhow, I'm satisfied and would buy a 1350 again.

 "I like it" 2010-09-17
By Mayhem

This is a great little unit. We took it out of the box, plugged it into the computer, updated the software, updated the maps, and then we hit the open road and it worked like a charm.



Like so many others, I couldn't tell it wasn't brand new.



The one thing that many people may not like is that it didn't include a USB cord but we have so many laying around that it didn't matter to us.



I highly recommend this product.

 "Great deal" 2010-09-25
By Irviner

This is my second Garmin! I used to have a Garmin C330 and this 1350 is more powerful than the C330. I especially love the lane assistance function, which is very helpful in LA area.

From the appearance, I can not tell if it is completely new or refurbished. Considering the price, I have nothing to complain about.

 "Good working product and awesome price!!" 2010-10-09
By Pavlo Kovalenko

Very good GPS. Find quickly Satellites and same fast calculates route.

As refurbished item came in original box. Manual was missing. Bright dot on the left top corner of the screen was probably the reason for return. I do not care. It is not a laptop or TV. Very good price for refurbished.

Pros:

Can see all turns before trip.

Quick switch to see the whole map.

Detailed maps for local businesses.

LOUD!!!

Can easily calculate distance from US to literally any city in Europe.

Handy calculator, picture viewer.

Fast update for maps.

Cons:

Refurbished



 "Garmin" 2010-07-04
By Debra A. Sweet (Dover, DE)

So far the Garmin has been great. We got it earlier than expected, which worked out great. Very happy with the whole process.


fat loss factor review