3 in 1 iPod Charger Kit, Home/Travel Charger, Car Charger, Retractable USB kit.

|

fat loss factor review


3 in 1 iPod Charger Kit, Home/Travel Charger, Car Charger, Retractable USB kit. Review. Power to the music with a car charger adapter that allows using your iPod on the road. IC Chip Technology to prevent back-flow current and your iPod from excessive electrical loads Compact design and retractable coil cord are made for easy storage. Best replacement for the original iPod Home/Travel/Car Charger. Need to charge your iPod at work or when going out of town? Don't even bother to unplug the original one from home. Simply carry an extra handy and light travel charger and you can charge yours anytime, anywhere!...

 "iphone charger combo" 2009-07-09
By Cookie (USA)

this is a fantastic product. You get 3 chargers for less than the cost of one. Love the retractable cord.

 "Good product" 2010-09-23
By ecarbonell621

The products are good but I had one problem with my order I receive two home chargers instead of my car charger as orderedwith the home charger but I did not both sending back as it is too time consuming

 "Great Product and Customer Service" 2008-09-24
By G. Herzog (Jacksonville, FL United States)

These products work very well and are much less expensive than what apple sells. Also, the seller went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

 "Great for everything" 2009-01-19
By V. Reese

This is perfect for everything. Eliminates the need for multiple chargers. Plug it in your wall, your PC or your car. Retractable cord makes for a neater work space and storage. Very cheap, definitely worth the $$.

 "3 in one i phone charger kit" 2009-04-16
By

This was by far the best deal ever on a charging system for my i phone. I love the ease of the retractable cord that comes with the usb cable. It worked flawlessly in my car and at home. I would highly recommend this product due to price, quality, looks, and ease of use.


fat loss factor review