Garmin 4.3-Inch Carrying Case

|

fat loss factor review


Garmin 4.3-Inch Carrying Case Review. Leather carrying case (replacement)...

 "works with nuvi 750/760/770 series too...however" 2007-10-29
By chet_r0x (portsmouth nh)

Garmin nüvi 750 Auto Navigation System



i just picked up one of these for a nuvi 750 as the case is listed as compatible on the garmin site. stylish looking case however, the 700 series is thinner then 600 series. if you hold the case upside down, the nuvi will fall out. be caareful.

 "Does what it is designed to do" 2008-04-28
By Chris A. Desselles (Denham Springs, LA USA)

First a comment on some previous reviews - This is not a high tech item, it's a protective case. Don't try to make more of it than that.



Now for my thoughts.

1) It fits my NUVI 750 like a glove.

2) The quality of construction is at least as good as any other case I've seen on the market. It also is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

3) It slips into my shirt pocket with ease.

4) I realize that is not a form of structural armor for my device and that I still must exercise a certain amount of care to keep my NUVI from harm. It's not waterproof, fireproof, bombproof etc. It does keep my screen clean, prevents case scratches, protects it from the usual hazards of being knocked about in the console of my vehicle where it resides when not in use.



To summarize. It does what it is designed to do at a reasonable price.

Therefore it rates the 5 stars in my book.

 "Fits Nuvi 250w" 2007-12-04
By J. Simpson (MA USA)

The Nuvi 250w did not come with a case so I ordered this one. It fits perfectly. The whole 200w series is the same size so any of them will fit.



It's a little expensive but it's a lot cheaper then replacing a cracked screen.

 "Fits very well" 2007-08-09
By B. Munson (Indiana, USA)

Very well constructed, and fit my Nuvi 650 perfectly. I would recommend it to protect your Nuvi

 "Saves your Nuvi! A must have" 2007-06-18
By L. Abrams (Alabama)

This case came with my Nuvi 660. It is well worth having the case for storage in a glove box so that other items do not scratch the screen. There is a soft liner on the inside of the case. It's also a great way to protect your Nuvi if it is dropped. This is also great for the lady that wants to put it in her purse to use show off photos of your kids and grandkids to her friends.


fat loss factor review