Meguiar's X3002 Microfiber Wash Mitt

|

fat loss factor review


Meguiar's X3002 Microfiber Wash Mitt Review.

 "Love this mitt" 2008-03-29
By nozamadlog (Deep in the Heart of Texas)

This is one of those 'best thing since....' things. It has made washing the cars go so much faster. I holds a lot of soapy water so you don't have to head for the bucket so often. It's soft so as not to damage the car surface. I sure wish I had one of these years ago.

 "excellent, high quality product" 2010-02-22
By R. Kaiser

works very very well. much better than my old sheepskin-type mitt. seems to trap dirt well and not scrape it along the paint as you wash. also, holds water well and cleans up easily. it just feels high quality and does a very good job of washing all the irregular surfaces on a vehicle. i would recommend it for sure.

 "Great Wash Mitt" 2010-01-18
By is not null (Independence, Ohio United States)

This wash mitt is very soft and holds a lot of water and suds. I highly recommend it.

 "Great mitt..." 2009-12-01
By B. Lynn Stubblefield (Nashville, TN USA)

The mitt holds your cleaning mixture very well and just generally does an excellent job. I have begun washing my vehicles using both hands. Why did I not think of this years ago? Order two mitts and you will not be disappointed...

 "What a time saver!" 2010-05-08
By Ryan M. Woods (New Milford, NJ United States)

Between this mitt and the Viking Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel - 9 Square Feet, I'd say it takes about 1/4 the time to wash my cars as it did before. As others have said, the amount of water and soap this mitt holds is fantastic. Further, it removes dirt far better than a plain towel ever did for me. Highly recommended!


fat loss factor review