Bon-Aire WSG-1C Spray & Wash Soap Dispensing Wash Gun

|

fat loss factor review


Bon-Aire WSG-1C Spray & Wash Soap Dispensing Wash Gun Review.

 "Awesome sprayer" 2010-05-10
By Karen Pyles (Harwood MD)

I bought one of these for washing my horse. It is fantastic! It has multiple choices for spray patterns. It is sturdy and pretty well made. I've had mine for several years and it had help up very well. I would definitely recommend it for washing horses AND cars!

 "Best hose end sprayer" 2010-05-16
By SpeedoNJ (NJ USA)

I've gone through a lot of these hose-end sprayers over the years, and just happened to get this on a lightning deal with the usual expectations- wouldn't get the connections tight and it would drip, etc.

This one really Works! No dripping at the hose connection, and the fluid jar actually CLICKS into place! This is a high quality product at a great price.

There's even a control at the top to adjust the flow of water to cleaning solution so you don't have to "over-soap" what you're washing.

On the "jet" setting the stream is almost like a power washer- used it on the north side of the house and it took off a couple of years of mildew.

If you've has my disappointing experiences with sprayers of this ilk, buy this one and you'll be all set! also going to use it for liquid fertilizer on the lawn.

 "better quality than I was expecting" 2010-05-14
By Morganna Wolf (Pacific NW)

In looking at the product I was expecting something light weight and of mediocre quality. It was a lightening deal so I was willing to risk it.



I was wrong in my expectations.



This is a well constructed sprayer. This works great to apply soapy types of cleaners. There is a nice range for strength of spray and concentration of the cleaner. The sprayer does not drip at connection points.



Even at MSRP of $20.00 it is worth the price.



 "Cool Idea But Needs Work" 2010-06-20
By Majoybee (NORTH BABYLON, NY, US)

This is a great idea and is made from study metal where you would think it should be plastic. The only problem i found is that you might need to refill the soap if you are washing a big truck. They need to find a better way to dispense the soap. But it is a great product.

 "This is my second purchase" 2010-07-18
By AD (Riverside, CA)

I use this to spray insecticide concentrate on my plants and flowers. I grew tired of using the concentrate sprayers available at Lowes and Home Depot. I was looking for a sprayer that didn't leak, and got the job done. I stumbled upon this product one day at Lowes (never found it again though). I'm not sure if it provides the right mix of concentrate and water. I'm just glad it doesn't leak, getting more product on myself and the ground than on the plants. It would be nice if they expanded their product line to make them for other purposes. I grew a little careless with my first one, dropping it a bit too much, not realizing how difficult it would be to find another one. I hope this will be a reliable source if I ever need another one in the future. I just wish it was a little more sturdy, and the "O" ring holding the canister wasn't so easy to loose.




fat loss factor review