Accutire MS-4350B Programmable Digital Tire Gauge

|

fat loss factor review


Accutire MS-4350B Programmable Digital Tire Gauge Review.

 "They fixed the gasket issue." 2007-06-18
By R. N. French (New York)

I recently ordered one of these but was a little concerned about some of the earlier reviews stating that you needed to add an O-ring or gasket to get the gauge to seal properly on the tire stem. The one I received has a rubber gasket and seals easily on the stem. They also took off the transparent sticker on the display that was confusing some purchaser.



The unit works very nicely and is a very good value at the price.

 "Excellent digital gauge" 2008-07-13
By Philip O. Chomak (Orinda, CA)

I read many of the reviews on Amazon before purchasing the Accutire MS-4350B. Several reviewers mentioned the difficulty getting the gauge to seal well because of the absence of a rubber o-ring (and several of those bought o-rings from a hardware store to remedy this problem). Others mentioned that Accutire has now started to make these gauges with factory-installed o-rings. I was glad to receive mine with this apparently important modification. Nevertheless, when I tried it on my first tire, I didn't get the angle right immediately, so quite a bit of air escaped. It took the simplest of adjustments to fix this problem. I USED TWO HANDS. By doing so, I could minimize wiggling to the right or left and could easily apply enough force to seal it up right away. It's not necessary to go into contortions to see the reading while applying the gauge because, within a few seconds, it beeps to let you know an accurate reading has been obtained. It continues to display the reading for about ten seconds after removing the gauge from the tire. I didn't really miss the absence of an air release valve, since I found it was easy to purposely over-inflate each tire a bit and then let the air out in 0.5 increments by just holding the gauge at a slight angle. Very precise. This gauge is the easiest to use of any I've ever had. I hope it has a long life.

 "accurate gauge" 2007-07-12
By David R (Clearwater, Fl)

Despite others complaints I found it easy to use the unit, but since others thought that going to ACE hardware and putting an o-ring in made it easier, I tried it and it still works fine. Readings seem to be consistent.

 "Accutire MS-4350B programmable Digoital Tire Gauge." 2008-10-15
By L. Michelotti

Very accurate, versatile, easy to use since they changed the tip to rubber. It being digital makes a big difference. Also reasonably priced.



LAM

 "Good Gauge" 2007-12-25
By Book Carpenter (Catskill Mountains, NY)

You really can't go wrong with this. It is easy to use - works even in the dark with its light-up face. Good product.


fat loss factor review