Meguiar's Classic Wash & Wax Kit

|

fat loss factor review


Meguiar's Classic Wash & Wax Kit Review.

 "Now to find a way to subscribe to this..." 2007-10-31
By George From Ohio (Columbus, OH USA)

If amazon had a feature to subscribe to an item that gets auto shipped once every couple of months, I would definitely put this product in that loop.



You just need to get the steps down right. I purchased 2 extra sets of microfiber towels from Meguiar and a cheap odd lots brush for my tires. This is obvious, but just thought I would elaborate on what I do those gloomy Sunday afternoons:



Wet the Car; Use the TIRE cleaner with the brush; Use the provided SCRUBBER with GEL to shampoo the car; dry the car with 3 MICROFIBER towels; while car dries, use your own WINDEX to clean all windows with 1 MICROFIBER towel; once the car is dry use LIQUID WAX and apply with 1 MICROFIBER towel while drying with 2 MICROFIBER towels; Use the QUICK DETAILER with 1 MICROFIBER towel to finish your dash, speakers, doors; Use 1 MICROFIBER towel with your favorite LEATHER FEED to do all seats, apply with a small part of the towel (soft circular motion) and dry with the rest.

This off course means 9 MICROFIBER towels. Don't forget to wash and dry those towels now!





Thats all folks! Save rain, your hard work will be the talk of the town. :)

 "A Great Kit, But With Flimsy Bottles (Fortunately Amazon Has Good Customer Service)" 2007-08-26
By Alex Dodd (Aurora, CO USA)

This kit is great. It made my pearl white Subaru sparkle like never before. It takes awhile, but these well balanced products work well together and work as advertised.



Just FYI- I received my first kit and the bottle of wax had exploded at the rim. I called amazon, and they sent me out another kit, and said that I could keep what I could salvage of that kit. What a great response! Thanks Amazon! This is why I stay loyal to you.

 "Great value and great products" 2007-08-11
By Dennis (Madison, TN USA)

I have used the Meguiar's quik detailer and cleaner wax for years - both work well. I recently used some of the "Hot Rims" all wheel cleaner and it too worked well. Never have used the quik interior or soft wash, but I will now that I have the kit.



If you price these FULL SIZE (not sample size) items individually you will what a value this set is at $20-22. Throw in the sponge, wax applicator pad, and microfiber cloth you have a super deal.

 "Meguiar's is wonderful" 2007-07-30
By K. Oberne (Florida)

This product is wonderful to use and well worth the money - Great deal! I received the items promptly.

 "Great collection to make your car look great fast" 2007-11-05
By Schlemazl Beerbaum (Arlington, VA USA)

I bought this kit for my kids who washed cars in our neighborhood last Summer. All their customers were surprised how shiny their cars were getting as compared to the regular car wash. This stuff is easy to apply even for a child and the results are quite impressive.


fat loss factor review