Swift Hitch SH01 Portable Wireless Camera System

|

fat loss factor review

Swift Hitch SH01 Portable Wireless Camera System Review. I discovered this item to be precisely as marketed. Using the exception the Television screen's battery did not maintain much of the charge. But that was not a difficulty because I can plug in the charger cable and run it off the car's battery while I was using it. I mounted the magnetic camera around the tail gate of my pick up truck and in a position to watch the ball of my hitch because it arrives as much as the trailer hitch. I haven't examined the extreme variety but I did place it on the bumper of my 25' trailer and acquired an superb picture inside the cab. Well worth the obtain price. I located it at Costco at a discounted cost.

I used to be just a little hesitant at initial but was fed up with getting in and from my tow car every two inches or banging my bumper. I bought the Swift Hitch and all my troubles are gone. This compact little gadget works just as described. Place the digital camera in your tailgate and angle the camera to the ball and presto, first time hook up all the time! Just bear in mind to comply with all instructions and entirely charge program initial. Also maintain Swift Hitch out from the cold as this may drain battery fast. I extremely recommend this item to anyone that tows anything. Saves on a whole lot of arguments using the spouse also. That on your own was worth the $200 I paid


fat loss factor review