LCD Screen Display,New FM Transmitter/Car charger/Holder/Car Mount For all iPhones (includes iPhone 3Gs), iPods (all generations) + Remote Control

|

fat loss factor review


LCD Screen Display,New FM Transmitter/Car charger/Holder/Car Mount For all iPhones (includes iPhone 3Gs), iPods (all generations) + Remote Control Review. Charges your iPhone on the go! Bright backlit LCD for night time,The unit includes a remote controller which can be used to control both the FM transmitter itself and audio functions for the iPhone or iPod. Installs in seconds, no special skill required...

 "Amazing Value" 2010-06-30
By Dustin Graber

Over the years I've been through about 15 FM transmitters. This one is by far the best quality I've had. You may hear a little high pitched noise at high volumes, but that is a small price to pay for the amazing amount of clarity provided. The remote control is pretty flimsy and has to be held almost directly next to it to work but that's not the reason I purchased it so I was hardly disappointed. I really don't think you'll find a better product on the market.

 "Exceeds expectations so far" 2010-07-07
By Julie Bogen

I bought this to replace my Griffin iTrip after it shorted out. I was worried about buying a different brand (or a non-brand, as a case seems to be), since the Griffin is able to be set to international frequencies (and I was never able to receive a clear signal without setting it below 88.1).



So far, however, the signal has been A LOT clearer at 88.1 than it ever was on my old transmitter. I live in Phoenix and I've had no trouble with signal interruptions so far; I even get a clear sound in parking garages and around strongly broadcast signals, like in shopping center parking lots. The sound quality is also pretty decent for an FM transmitter, especially one that cost less than $20 to buy and ship. I also love the cradle and the flexible neck that allows me to dock my iPod within easy reach.



The remote seems to be a bust, but I don't really care as I can't see a reason to use a remote when my iPod is docked right in front of me. Your mileage may vary, I suppose. And for all I know this might short out in a few months just like my Griffin did, but I'm holding out hope!

 "IPod adapter" 2010-06-14
By Gary H. Nelson (San Diego, CA)

A great product. My other adapter was stolen and I didn't want to miss my favorite tunes so I purchased this to replace it. Wow! This is much better anyway. Easy to use, even includes a remote if that is important to you. Stays on station, doesn't drift like my previous one. i love it!

 "$11.34!!!" 2010-07-15
By Eric

Worth the money, the only problem i had with initially buying it was that the lighting came as orange and black (looks like low quality to me) which i really didn't want, but with so many positive reviews (well actually there is like 4 but there all good) and an outstandingly low price, i gave in and bought it (only $11.34). To my surprise, (shipped incredibly fast), that the lighting was blue which really made me happy because that was what i was originally looking for. First I had a issue with the connection when i was tuning(12V car jack being loose), i just took it out and PUSHED IT IN WITH MORE FORCE then the connection finally was stable (must be due to the rubber stopper they put on the jack to keep it from twisting). The goose neck is very firm and works very well. The clamp keeps the iPhone 3G very still and the ipod dock connector has the locking clips so don't forget to push the sides when unhooking. The quality is better than radio, but not as good as CD. Remote actually worked pretty well for me. I drive a Honda Pilot and it is very stable. If your looking to play your music and want decent sound, buy it. I have no regrets of the purchase.



PS i like to add that people who are having trouble with the connection to push it in ALL the way. It should be stable and be a clear signal. For best connection find the most static filled station you can find and chose that one.

 "MY BEST TRANSMITTER SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!" 2010-09-09
By Andres Lopez (New Jersey)

Let me start by saying that it's my 4th transmitter. This one is by far the best I owned.



Design: In the Amazon pictures it looks really cheap looking but actually is not bad at all. I love the fact you can twist and set it to your convenience. It really secures my device.



Features: I read some reviews here about the transmitter resetting to a different station everytime your turn on your car. well, mine it always stays in my station. the remote control is a plus even tho it looks really cheap but i dont really use it I dont really care.



Sound Quality: the BEST so far I set it up to 88.7 and get CD quality sound from my Droid 1 or my iPod touch 1G.



I buy it before it runs out.. Im not kidding buy it you wont regret it ...


fat loss factor review