Peltor H10A Optime 105 Over-the-Head Earmuff

|

fat loss factor review


Peltor H10A Optime 105 Over-the-Head Earmuff Review. ...

 "Outstanding in noise reduction and more" 2004-06-08
By (Arlington, VA USA)

Put these on and turn on your shop vac and you will be amazed how much noise reduction these earmuffs provides. In addition, the ear pieces are very soft and extremely comfortable. Wear them to be near any machinery or mowing your lawn and your ears will thank you.

 "Outstanding quality, comfort, and noise reduction..." 2006-01-04
By Victor H. Agresti (Gaithersburg, MD United States)

Peltor Earmuffs # H10A



I own several brands of earmuff hearing protectors, since I use so many loud tools. The Peltor's are the best in every category, which is why I own several. The soft ear pieces are the most comfortable, they are light, they are high quality, they block almost all sound, and they are adjustable for head size. Wearing glasses is not an issue with these, as they contour themselves over the temples.



I wear them when breaking a pool rack (e.g., eight ball), because with wooden floors, that's really LOUD. I use them in the yard when running lawn equipment and put them on every time I use a loud shop tool such as a table saw. The real test is using a palm nailer in a confined space, which is a so loud, that your hearing could be damaged without protection.



Unquestionably a 5-star product!

 "WHAT? I can't hear you! Oh, yeah, I can't hear ANYTHING!" 2004-01-07
By Kona (Emerald City)

The Peltor H10A Hearing Protector ear muffs really do the job! I ordered them to help eliminate the annoying whine of my computer tower. You know the kind of sound...very slight, but so high-pitched it goes straight to your ear drums and drills a hole till you can't STAND it anymore!! Why am I SHOUTING!? Well, you can see how I had to do something to preserve my sanity.



I received the Peltor set and man, oh man, does it eliminate sound!! What pc whine? What pc! This headset completely elimates those little sounds that drive you crazy. I recommend it for those who have noisy neighbors or roommates, barking dogs, drippy faucets, etc. It is amazing. Loud noises can still be heard, so the headset does not interfere with normal life and is not a safety hazard. They are comfortable on the ears, are fairly lightweight, and fit very(!) snugly.



If you can't concentrate due to small, annoying noises, you would probably benefit from using this headset. The price is very reasonable, considering the benefits.

 "Peltor H10A earmuff is quiet!" 2005-09-05
By G. McGowan (Georgia USA)

This product significantly reduces the noise reaching my ears.



I wear these earmuffs three to seven hours a day while performing technical work in an industrial area where vacuum cleaners, air hoses, high frequency whines/squeals from electronic equipment, and boom boxes (why these people want to add to the noise level defies comprehension) are common.



It is impossible to carry on a conversation while wearing this product; you cannot hear what anyone is saying unless they shout, and even then, it is difficult to understand them.



I considered noise cancellation headphones, but rejected them because most of the annoying noises in my workspace are percussive, impact-type noises of a non-repeating nature. Noise cancellation headphones work best with steady-state noises.



Although the earmuff is a bit snug (lots of pressure against the side of my head), I am reluctant to spread the earmuffs apart for fear of decreasing the excellent sound deadening ability of the product. In addition, my ears are somewhat large for the available space inside the earmuff. I compensate for these "problems" by making frequent small adjustments in the earmuff's position on my head.



I highly recommend the Peltor H10A earmuff. I own a 17db Peltor product that I use while mowing the lawn, and fully intent to replace them with the 30db version.



 "Excellent Hearing Protection" 2004-01-02
By (Glenmoore, PA USA)

These earmuffs are extremely comfortable. They are fully adjustable and I even can wear them over a baseball cap. You won't believe how quiet it is with these on. My air compressor is the loudest in my shop. With these on it is only a whisper.

I order the best because I wanted to want to use them. I am very satisfied.


fat loss factor review