Wagan 4-Way 12V Automotive Socket Extender

|

fat loss factor review


Wagan 4-Way 12V Automotive Socket Extender Review.

 "Heavy duty splitter" 2007-09-11
By H. K. Pierce

This splitter is HEAVY and bulky. But if located correctly, these are advantages. I was using all 4 outlets with multiple swaps going on all day by people from different angles in the van, and there was never a problem with intermitant contact or loose contacts. I attribute that to the heavy casing and the heavy outlets. The only caution are the two tabs used to attach the splitter. They appear to be undersized if the splitter is hung. I used both the provided double-sided tape and the tabs to hang my splitter - it is quite stable.

 "Different then picture, only better" 2010-05-15
By W. Jones (Meadville, PA USA)

I received this item fast and I installed it in about 5 minutes. It came with double sticky tape and 4 screws so you can choose which method is best for you. I chose the screws because I wanted a more secure installation. I drilled the holes and mounted the bracket and the unit attached easily. I plugged it in and hooked up my key fob charger, phone charger and radio transmitter and had all 3 operating without a hitch. The unit is sturdy and mounted with the screws I had no problems plugging and unplugging my devices. The only thing I can complain about is that the item I received was not the same as the picture so they must have substituted. I have no problem with that as the substitution in my opinion is better looking and it works awesome. I would buy another if I owned another vehicle. I recommend this to everyone.

I uploaded 4 pictures also so you can see the unit installed.

 "Great solution" 2009-01-26
By G. J. Villano (Manchester, NH USA)

Reasonably priced solution for those that want an i-pod and navigation charger with only one socket in the vehicle. Small enough to fit in existing space. Very satisfied

 "Socket 4-Way" 2009-05-19
By Tristan G. Lorenzo (South San Francisco, Ca. USA)

This is an awesome product. Priced reasonably well .. I drive a 2004 Honda Odyssey and you know that the plug is way almost to the floor .. this products allows me to plug in multiple devices at ease and avoid bending over so low with it's extension .. awesome .. seller shipped it on a timely manner as well !!

 "works perfect!" 2009-07-04
By J. pompe (pittsburgh)

As a cab driver in a major metropolitan area, I needed a splitter to power all of my GPS devices, phones and chandeliers. I've been using for about a month and it works perfect.


fat loss factor review