Ez-Pass Ez Pass Electronic Toll Tag Holder East Coast Version

|

fat loss factor review


Ez-Pass Ez Pass Electronic Toll Tag Holder East Coast Version Review.

 "Great!" 2007-08-30
By DejaLiyah (NY, USA)

This is great if you plan on selling your car, or use multiple cars, or just lend your your EZpass to others. it stays on well and portable unlike that velcro that is kinda permanent.

 "Love this item." 2009-04-07
By Pamela Hans (Glen Rock, NJ)

I purchased this item for my new car and love it. Before I had the hook and loop to hold my EZ PASS on the window. Every time I would change cars it was a hassle. Now it comes off easy and there's no problem. Also, it stays up and is really easy to use. Recommend this product.

 "Look Ma, no tacky tape...easy moved from car to car" 2009-04-04
By R. N. Sammer (Barnegat, NJ USA)

This EZPass holder is great. I purchased one and put it up right away.

If you place it where the instructions tell you to put it (on the right hand side of the rear view mirror), you can place it so that it DOES NOT interfere with your front or rear view and the EZPass box can be removed and re-inserted.

Also, Microfiber Products is an excellent company to work with.



 "No More Double Sided Velcro Tape on My Windshield!!!" 2008-09-28
By K. Ali (New York, NY)

I purchased two of these... one for my husband and one for myself. I personally love it. With the usual attachment of Velcro on my windshield... I used to hate how it would look from the outside looking into my car. I now have a new car and would not make that mistake again. It looks neat, and I don't have those ugly velcro tabs anymore to stare at while walking to my car. As for my husband.. well I am hoping he puts it to action right away... because he is always taking the ez-pass in and out while passing thru the toll.... I think it is a great price for the money and I think I saw it at Bridgstone or Autozone for about $10.00. It arrived in a couple of days... Why didn't I do it sooner!

 "Great Product" 2008-10-12
By A. Lorenzo (NJ)

This product is great. I have a new car and didnt want to put up the strips that come with the easypass because they are so hard to take off so I bought this product and it holds the ezpass very well and has not fallen off.


fat loss factor review