Zwipes Microfiber 36-Pack of Cleaning Cloths

|

fat loss factor review


Zwipes Microfiber 36-Pack of Cleaning Cloths Review.

 "Hello My Little Cleaning Friends!" 2008-09-07
By ~~Hummingbirder~~ (Pataskala, OH)

I love microfiber. It's wonderful. You can use it for just about anything. Clothing, upholstery, bedding, cleaning cloths - it's everywhere now and there's a good reason. It's incredibly soft, sturdy, and absorbent. There are variations in quality though. For all-purpose cloths, these are a great deal, and you stock up to boot. These cloths don't look that sturdy, but they are. Keep a dozen in the kitchen, you may never buy paper towels again. You can clean just about anything with them. There are better cloths for polishing glass, but these will work. They're also good for dusting off your keyboard. Why don't you do that right now? It probably needs it.



These would make a good practical gift for any teen or adult.

 "Works like a charm AND environmentally friendly" 2008-09-07
By Razz (USA)

These are the best cleaning cloths I have ever used. I clean everything in my house with them. They don't scratch, they don't leave lint, and they clean like a dream. You don't even need chemicals - a little bit of water and these clean windows better than anything I've ever used. Just pop them in the wash and you're not using up paper towels. I've washed mine dozens of times and they are still going strong. Great product.

 "Absolutely amazing" 2008-09-11
By LP Sweeter (Near Nashville, TN, USA)

The first time purchasing these from Lowe's I really didn't have a clue about what a terrific product I was picking up - just labeled as cleaning cloths, so I grabbed some. When I started using them, it was incredible to see just how well these little wonder cloths worked on EVERTHING. Heck, I don't even need window cleaner for my windows anymore! Now I'm buying a whole bunch of them to share with my family and friends... as a single mom with limited time, these are a God-send in getting my housework done.

 "Finally, clean glasses" 2009-01-13
By Journeywoman (Michigan United States)

And a great bargain to boot. I see these for as much as $1.00 each in stores so Amazon's price structure is great.

I love these for my eyeglasses, mirrors and windows. All are streak free now.

If they have a downside it is shrinkage. I wish these were preshrunk as I like the size when new. The are much closer to washcloth size once put through wash and dry. BTW, be sure to wash these in a load you don't use fabric softener. No dryer sheets either. It affects the absorbency.

 "Zwipes towels are outstanding" 2008-10-16
By Sandy Rabbit (California)

I thought I'd take a chance on these wipes because I was tired of using spray on products and tons of paper towels to clean. I have used these towels to dust plantation shutters, my stove top, wooden furniture, etc. It was amazing to me how it grabbed the dust without having to "dampen" the surfaces with a cleaning product. I have already washed them several times and they are still working as they did when new.


fat loss factor review