Battery Tender 021-0123 Battery Tender Junior 12V Battery Charger

|

fat loss factor review


Battery Tender 021-0123 Battery Tender Junior 12V Battery Charger Review.

 "The Tender Jr. Is The Same As The Tender Plus , Just Less Amps!" 2009-09-21
By Shawn Murphy (Portland, OR USA)

In the analysis of buying a Tender Jr. vs. a Tender Plus, the main issues are time to full charge, battery size, & parasitic draw. The Tender Plus (1.25) will get the job done twice as fast as the Tender Jr. (0.75). Both now are exactly the same architecturally, save it be the charging power. They both are temperature compensated, both are 4 stage, both have the same sophisticated computer chip technology running the charging process, etc... I spoke to The Deltran(The Manufacturer) customer service department on 2 different occasions, making sure I had the facts right. The .pdf file descriptions are updated, but their website as of today's date is not updated yet. The Jr. & The Plus are EXACTLY the same architecturally!!! Because The Plus will bring a battery to full charge twice as quickly as The Jr. will, The Plus has a much better chance at overcoming a parasitic draw on your batteries power. Modern cars have sophisticated electronics that require constant power 24/7. Check all your battery connections & your alternator belt!!! If the connections are not clean & tight, clean it with original coca-cola and a rag / brush, make sure they fit snugly. If your alternator belt is too loose it will not charge your battery properly. If you only want to buy one Tender, don't cheap out, buy The Plus if you have the $ to do so. If you want to buy 2 or 3 Tenders to make sure all your batteries are fully charged, The Jr. will probably do just fine. I personally alternate The Jr. between 3 different cars, if I had it to do over again, I would buy The Plus instead as I am not a patient person. Both models will turn off in 72 hours automatically if a full charge is not reached, & neither will start charging without at least 3 volts stored in the battery before initiating a charge. If you left your lights on for 4 days like I did, get a jump, & drive your car around for 20 minutes before hooking up any Tender to charge your dead battery. Either of these 2 Battery Tenders are the best in the world, don't bother doing anymore research, I have done it all for you. Buy one or buy both!!! I suspect I will be buying The Plus model as soon as an awesome hot deal hits The Plus! These babies save you $$$, time & frustration!!! Get the 25 foot extension if you want to charge a car that sits in the driveway, it's only $12.

 "excellent gadget & easy to use" 2006-03-09
By A. Flores (NC)

The battery Tender Jr. comes with 1 set of permanent mount ring terminals & 1 set of mini jumper cable clamps so you can hardwire 1 car & use the clamps whereever they are needed.The 1-way quick disconnect on the cord makes things very easy to hook up & unhook. And it is maintaining my battery fine, no more dead car.

 "Great motorcycle battery tender" 2006-11-03
By Scooter freak

This is an easy to install and use battery tender. If you store your motorcycle during the winter you should use one of these to extend the life of your battery.

 "HIGHLY RECOMMENED" 2007-07-06
By S. Anderson (New York)

Great Product. I needed a way to keep my minivan battery topped off during extended idle time because my electronic rust protection device was draining the battery. This product does the job beautifully! The only trouble that I ran into initially was that the charger would not start charging because my battery voltage had dropped below 3 volts (this is a safety feature built into the unit). Once I got the voltage up above 3 volts (by briefly attaching jumper cables to another vehicle), it charged just fine. It took a few hours initially, but now I keep the battery connected while the vehicle sits in the garage.

 "What I need for my ATV" 2008-02-28
By Phil of Halfway

This charger is perfect for keeping the charge on my ATV that I use for plowing. I need to be assured I can get my plow accounts taken care of and can't afford a "no start". I had bought a new battery, so I thought I'd not have to worry. Not so. Very cold mornings it just wouldn't have enogh charge to start. Now there is plenty of power for a quick start. Easy to install taking only a few minutes to attach to the battery. The plug-in cord is long enough for my needs (~8') without needing an extension cord. The only way to go to be assured of a start every time.


fat loss factor review